Neptune System APEX Controller EB6EU
IMPORTANT NOTE FOR CUSTOMERS
For sale in India Apex controller uses 230VAC 50Hz power, Apex systems are bundled with an EnergyBar 6 equipped with 6 outlets specific.. EnergyBar 6 models do not include the EB832’s per-outlet power monitoring, 1LINK or DC24 ports, or per-outlet indicator LEDs.
ENTER THE APEX
- Prevents catastrophes by monitoring key parameters in your aquarium, takes corrective actions for you, and alerts you via your smart phone when things go off track.
- Monitors your equipment – ensuring it is operating correctly at all times – and lets you know when it’s not.
Tracks your manual test results, maintenance, livestock purchases, and tank observations and helps you correlate issues in your aquarium to the things that are happening inside.
- Manages the full operation of equipment (lights, pumps, filters, ATO, etc.) on your tank with simple setup wizards and an easy to use app.
- Takes the place of many costly and cumbersome discrete components such as light timers, heater controllers, pump controllers, etc.
- Gives you the peace of mind to know how your aquarium is doing, instantly, from anywhere in the world.
The Apex is a self-contained monitoring platform built for reliability – for when things go wrong – It’s not just a toy to play with when everything is A-OK.
Every Apex has a built in web-server (tech talk for its control software and built-in web interface) with complete functionality – even if the internet is down! This is important, see why. ..
Let’s say you have a power outage and want your aquarium to take the appropriate actions to maintain the fish and corals for the longest time possible. Or, what if the internet is down (or a company’s cloud servers) and you simply want to manually turn on your lights or turn off your skimmer.
Some aquarium devices work ONLY via their online cloud service, so when the internet is down or slow, you are out of luck. With the Apex, even if the internet is down, your tank will continue operating without interruption.
THESE PROBES INCLUDED WITH YOUR APEX SYSTEM TO MONITOR THE HEALTH OF YOUR AQUARIUM.
The Apex System includes probes for Temperature, pH, ORP, and Salinity. The pH and ORP probes are now double-junction as well so they hold calibration longer and have a longer lifespan than single-junction probes.