Penn-Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Filter
External Canister Filter for aquariums up to 380 liters and pumps 1000 liters per hour (LPH).
- Works with 220 Volts – 2-PIN Plug
- Large capacity stackable media trays allow for multi-stage filtration
- Quick & easy push-button primer and two independent 360 degree rotating taps
- Flow rate shut-off valves adjust water flow and provide for easy maintenance.
- Sturdy tip-proof base The Penn Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Aquarium Filter is a heavy-duty external filtration system. The Cascade 1000 (CCF3F) is for aquariums up to 380 liters and pumps 1000 liters per hour (LPH). Delivering powerful mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration, which produces crystal clear water in both fresh and marine aquariums. Crystal Clear Water for Fresh and Marine Aquariums: The Cascade Advantage! Easy to install, these filters come with all the necessary accessories to connect to your tank and begin filtering in approximately 30 minutes and see visible improvement in less than a day! A quick push-button primer makes start-ups easy and the two independent directional 360-degree rotational valve taps make placement worry-free. The floss pad removes fine particulate matter, while the activated carbon media removes toxins and impurities from the water, leaving a cleaner and healthier environment for your fish and other aquatic life. The coarse sponge makes for an abundant surface area for proper biological filtration by promoting bacterial growth to effectively remove waste, excess food and harmful ammonia and nitrates. This durable aquarium filter is equipped with quick-disconnect tubing connectors that can also be utilized to control the filter’s flow rate. To ensure a secure and water-tight fit, this dynamic fish tank filter utilizes four locking clamps along with a motorhead equipped with an integrated O-ring. Each pump comes with large filter trays, start-up filter media & input/output tubing.