Penn-Plax Cascade 500 Canister Filter
External Canister Filter for aquariums up to 114 liters and pumps 435 liters per hour (LPH).
- Works with 220 Volts – 2-PIN Plug
- Large capacity stackable media trays allow for multi-stage filtration
- Quick & easy push-button primer and two independent 360 degree rotating taps
- Flow rate shut-off valves adjust water flow and provide for easy maintenance.
- Sturdy tip-proof base The Penn Plax Cascade 500 Canister Aquarium Filter is a heavy-duty external filtration system. The Cascade 500 (CCF1F) is for aquariums up to 114 liters and pumps 435 liters per hour (LPH). Delivering powerful mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration, which produces crystal clear water in both fresh and marine aquariums. Crystal Clear Water for Fresh and Marine Aquariums: The Cascade Advantage! Easy to install, these filters come with all the necessary accessories to connect to your tank and begin filtering in approximately 30 minutes and see visible improvement in less than a day! A quick push-button primer makes start-ups easy and the two independent directional 360-degree rotational valve taps make placement worry-free. The popular cobalt blue color will look attractive next to your tank and the sturdy rubber mounted tip-proof rubber base keeps the unit in place. Each pump comes with large filter trays, start-up filter media & input/output tubing. The large filter trays mean you can use more media and have longer periods between replacement. An air-tight seal assures proper flow rate while maintain ultra quiet operation. The easy-lift clamps make it simple to release the vacuum and remove the top for changing media or other maintenance. Directional returns help to suspend waste matter so it can be taken in by the filter leaving nothing but clear water. Use any combination of media including bio-floss, bio-sponges, activated carbon and others to accomplish a wide array of aquarium filtration needs.