Penn-Plax Cascade 170 Internal Filter
Internal Filter for aquariums up to 38 liters and pumps 170 liters per hour (LPH).
- Works with 220 Volts – 2 PIN Plug
- Fully submersible aquarium filter quietly delivers 170 liters per hour of crystal clear water for your small aquarium or terrarium up to 38 liters in size.
- Suitable for both freshwater and saltwater environments.
- Pump head with adjustable and directional water flow.
- Cascade internal filters provide better filtration while also aerating water.
- Internal sponge optimizes colonization of beneficial aerobic bacteria.
- Fish tank filter can be placed horizontally and is easily hidden and runs on a 220V electrical current. The Penn-Plax Cascade 170 Internal Aquarium Filter is designed to provide better filtration and aeration above and below the surface. Fully submersible, this aquarium filter provides filtration for fish tanks up to 38 liters. Also included is an internal sponge that optimizes colonization of beneficial anaerobic bacteria. This aquarium filter has an adjustable and directional water flow output, pumps up to 170 liters per hour. The round directional flow spout has a connector where you can connect to your flexible tubing to drive water fountains or other accessories. The Cascade 170 Fish Tank Filter mounts quickly using the included suction cups and can be placed horizontally in order to remove from view. Great for aquariums and terrariums, these filters give you crystal clear water in your freshwater and saltwater environments. The Cascade 170 Aquarium Filter measures 3 inches long by 1.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep and runs on 220V electrical current and comes with 2-PIN plug.