Sicce External Filter Space Eko Plus
SICCE’s range of Canister filters has been now improved with the new SPACE EKO Plus 100 (up to 100 liter Aquarium ), EKO Plus 200 (up to 200 liter Aquarium) and EKO Plus 300 (up to 300 liter Aquarium).
SPACE EKO Plus range ensure that your Aquarium and Terraquarium water will have amazing clarity thanks to the high quality filtration material supplied in each baskets. In fact, all of our SPACE EKO Plus have been conceived and designed with the latest design techniques, to ensure crystal Aquarium water.
SPACE EKO Plus line is supplied with
NEW SELF-PRIMING SYSTEM:
– Easy and practical design
– Works every time
– Never fails to start the filter
– Can be used with any shape or size aquarium
– Starts filter effortlessly in less than a minute
PERFECT FLOW CONTROL
– Flow rate adjustment on top of filter
– No need to move the filter
– No more crawling under the tank cabinet just for small adjustments
– Another practical solution from SICCE to make life easier for the hobbyist
– SICCE, better by design
SPACE EKO Plus is designed to provide mechanical, chemical and biological filtration:
- Mechanical Filtration – Special sponge elements remove micro-particulates, resulting in crystal water and the proper environment for both biological and chemical filtration.
- BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION Conversion of ammonia and nitrites (both toxic for fish) into nitrates.Beneficial nitrifying bacteria convert harmful wastes in the presence of oxygen.
- Fine Mechanical filtration – collection of finer impurities and for prolonging the life of the biological filtration.
After a short run-in period purification bacteria lodge in the foam material (Mechanical filtration stages 1-2-3) and ensure the intensive, biological decomposition of toxins.
SPACE EKO Plus filters are built with low energy = low running costs silent motors and a Self-Cleaning lubricated impeller helps insure longer service life.
Every SPACE EKO Plus is simple to install, and are supplied with lift-lock clamps provide quick access and secure closure and for quick access to the pump for easy maintenance.