Fluval C3 Hang-on Power Filter
Engineered to create superior water quality, the Fluval C3 Power Filter provides extensive 5-stage filtration two mechanical, one chemical and two biological stages for outstanding results.
The Power Filter is designed to provide maximum surface area and optimum dwell times in all stages of the filtration process.
Rigorous 2-stage mechanical filtration is performed by a thick layer of poly/foam that effectively traps large and fine debris. The foam slides out easily for quick cleaning. Activated carbon, located in an easily-manageable and removable basket, performs thorough chemical filtration and effectively removes toxins.
In the final two stages, a Bio-Screen pad provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize, plus it blocks debris from entering a trickle chamber filled with C-Nodes that are super-charged for fast and efficient nitrification. The result is clean, clear and healthy water for aquarium life to thrive in.
- Extensive 5-stage filter produces clean, clear and healthy water for aquarium life to thrive
- Provide maximum surface area and optimum dwell times in all stages of the filtration process
- Two mechanical, one chemical and two biological filter chambers
- 2-stage mechanical filtration effectively traps large and fine debris
- Foam slides out easily for quick cleaning
- Activated carbon performs thorough chemical filtration and effectively removes toxins
- Bio-Screen pad provides massive biological surface area for friendly bacteria to colonize
- Trickle chamber filled with C-Nodes are super-charged for fast and efficient nitrification
- Features a patented refiltration control system that lets you slow down the water output, creating a gentle flow to protect delicate fish and plants
- Slower water circulation increases water dwell time in the filter, resulting in cleaner aquarium water
- Completely modular design allows you to manage each stage separately and make changes at different times to maintain continuous biological activity for a stress-free environment
AQUARIUM CAPACITY | 75 TO 190 L (20 TO 50 US GAL)
Item # :14002
Ideal for use in 75 to 190 L (20 to 50 US Gal) fresh or marine aquariums
Flow Rate:120V/60HZ 580 L/H (153 US GAL/H) AND 230-240V/50HZ 480 L/H (127 US GAL/H)
Wattage: 5 W
Dimensions (L x W x H):17.78 X 12.7 X 17.78 CM (7 X 5 X 7 IN)
- Activated Carbon
- Bio-Screen Pad