Fluval E Heater
- Innovative electronic heater for fresh and saltwater aquariums
- Advanced aquarium heater detects abnormal or non-optimal conditions
- Heater microprocessor monitors and displays aquarium water temperature
VUETECH TECHNOLOGY for Precision and Safety
The Fluval E series heaters feature an LCD temperature display that indicates water temperature (Celcius or Fahrenheit) in real time, through a dual microprocessor.
The temperature readout will change colour if the aquarium water varies by /- 1oC (2oF) or more from the pre-set temperature.
The screen will flash to indicate potential risk should the aquarium water temperature rise or fall beyond 3oC (5.5oF).
PRECISE TEMPERATURE SETTING
With the simple adjustment lever the temperature can be set in precise 0.5 degree increments.
The integrated fish guard offers advanced protection so the fish and invertebrates do not come into contact with the heater core.
The heater can be adjusted or extracted without removing the slim mounting bracket.
The most technologically advanced submersible aquarium heaters available today. Fluval E Series heaters employ an advanced digital microprocessor to continuously monitor and display aquarium water temperature. Internal thermal sensor continuously samples aquarium water temperature for greater accuracy and reliability. Innovative color-coded temperature alert feature changes LCD screen color if aquarium water temperature varies from the pre-set temperature (Green = Safe Zone, Red = High Temperature Alert, Blue = Low Temperature Alert). Easy-to-use adjustment lever allows precision temperature settings in 0.5 increments and integrated heater guard offers advanced protection for fish and invertebrates. For fresh and saltwater aquariums.Features:
- Electronic Technology:Electronic monitoring system, thermal sensor, and LCD temperature display
- Precise Temperature Setting:With the easy to use adjustment lever, the temperature can be precisely set in 0.5 increments.
- Advanced Safety:The integrated fish guard offers advanced protection. Fish and invertebrates cannot come into direct contact with the heater core. The heater is protected against shocks from large fish.
- Mounting Bracket:The heater easily clips on or off of the slim line mounting bracket or can be vertically adjusted for precise placement. The included adapter provides the option of side glass mounting when traditional rear glass mounting is not possible.