Penn-Plax Silent-Air B11 – Auto/On Battery Powered Air Pump
– Works with 220 Volts – 2 PIN Plug (used for sensing power outage), pump runs on battery power only.
– Aquarium air pump runs on 2 “D” batteries when it senses that electrical current is interrupted. This pump will only operate when there is no A.C electricity when plugged to power socket.
– Aquarium air pump is safe to use in tanks up to 100 liters. Larger tanks would require more than 1. Air pump can be used as standalone Battery powered air pump (without plugging into power socket).
– Air tubing and stone are included (placed in battery compartment of the pump) for easy set up. A check value is recommended but not included in the kit.
– Pump is safe for both freshwater and marine environments.
The Penn-Plax Silent-Air Auto On Battery Powered Air Pump is a must have for every fish tank. This battery powered air pump provides a constant supply of oxygen to your fish tank in case of an emergency power outage. The unit has a 3 foot electrical cord that will plug into any standard 2 PIN outlet and will sense when there is an interruption in power. This smart aquarium pump will automatically switch “ON” battery powered pump and provide the much needed oxygen to fish. An extended power outage can be life threatening to most aquatic animal species. Air tubing and a stone are included (placed in battery compartment of the pump) to make set up easy. Aquarium air pump uses 2 “D” batteries which are not included and 220 volts electrical current. The Penn-Plax Silent-Air Auto On Battery Powered Air Pump is safe for both freshwater and marine environments.