FishScience Tropical Granules
- Recreates the natural, insect based diet that most fish species consume in the wild
- Slowly sinking granules which are readily accepted by all mid water and bottom feeding fish such as discus, angel fish, cichlids, barbs, catfish and loach
- Specially formulated with Insect Meal to support health and easy digestion whilst reducing waste
- Environmentally friendly and sustainable – reduces the use of fish meal which is taken from the sea
- Contains natural ingredients to support the immune system including Beta Glucans (found in yeasts), garlic and Omega 3 oils
- Contains natural colour enhancers such as Spirulina algae, paprika and krill
Feed a small amount 1 – 2 times each day. Your fish should eat all of the food within 1 minute. If they don’t, reduce the amount you feed in future meals. Take care not to overfeed as uneaten food will decompose and pollute the water.