Saki-Hikari Fancy Goldfish Balance
A Color Enhancing With Growth Characteristic, Premium Daily Diet For Goldfish
The inclusion of beneficial living microorganisms offers more complete assimilation, reduceed waste, improved resistance to disease, and increased growth rates.
- A specialized blend of the finest animal and plant proteins naturally offer carbohydrates, amino acids and fats your goldfish require.
- The Hikari-Germ? by reconditioning the waste in to smaller particles your filter can more readily handle can improve overall water quality, filter effectiveness and helps reduce regularly scheduled maintenance.
- Our lab studies have verified an improved brightness and depth of the white areas of the body with continued use.
- Higher levels of Vitamin E and stabilized Vitamin C are added to further support immune system health
- A smaller pellet size allows ready acceptance, even for younger Goldfish.
Feed 2 to 4 times daily, the amount your fish will consume within a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding. Always remove any uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid water quality issues. When the water temperature is consistently below 10?C (50?F) or above 30?C (86?F), reduce the amount of fed based on the activity level of your fish and condition of your aquarium.