Korallen Zucht Zeovit
Zeovit is a balanced mix of different zeolites. It is an absolutely natural Zeolite mix of highest quality.
Run the Zeovit in a special Zeovit filter.
Our mix consists of three different zeolites. These zeolites were chosen because of their ability to reduce certain toxins in a balanced manner. The functional life of the mix is limited and has to be exchanged every 6-12 weeks depending on the tanks nutrient load. The replacement of old zeolite material with new can be conducted in a single session. The useful life is directly related to the tanks nutrient level. The higher the load of organic compounds (phosphate – PO4 and nitrate – NO3), a shorter interval for material exchange is required.
1. The Zeovit always has to be clean. To clean the material, push and pull the rod of the filter daily, which can be done simple, fast and easy within a minute.
2. If possible, the flow direction is from the bottom to the top, so that the material is always in the water.
3. The flow rate in the filter through the Zeovit is 400L/h per L Zeovit maximum!
4. Dosing of the Zeovit: take 1 L Zeovit for 400L water.
5. Exchange the Zeovit after 6-8 weeks.
If used together with Zeobak and Zeostart you can eliminate with the Zeovit Nitrate and Phosphate from your tank, and with some patience you will get very natural coral reef water after some time. your corals then will maintain their natural color and growth.