Tropic Marin O-Megavital Nori
Red algae food for ornamental marine fish
O-Megavital Nori is a food containing red algae of the genus Porphyra in their natural state. This is a rich food source that is readily accepted by many marine fish, especially surgeon fish and other algae and detritus feeders. Nori algae are characterized by its high level of protein, B-vitamins (B1, B2, B6 and B12) and taurine.
- Food for ornamental marine fish made of red algae of the genus porphyra
- Is ideal for surgeon fish and other algae and detritus feeders
- Rich in Vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12 and taurine
- Contains high-quality proteins
- Good acceptance by natural taste
Feed twice daily, giving as much O-Megavital Nori as is eaten by the fish in a short period of time.
Ingredients: red algae of the genus porphyra