Red Sea Salt
Provides the parameters of NSW with a slightly elevated KH. Ideal for SPS Dominant, UNLS & Marine Fish tanks
Red Sea Salt is designed to provide the exact parameters of tropical reef water with a slightly elevated alkalinity as needed in a closed marine system.
Red Sea salt is ideal for fish and invertebrate systems or for low-nutrient tanks where the hobbyist?supplements all of the individual elements on a regular basis.
- All-natural Eco-friendly harvesting from the waters of the exotic Red Sea
- Biologically balanced levels of foundation elements
- Full complement of trace elements
- Guaranteed parameters for 10 liter / 2.5 gal mix.
- No nitrates or phosphates (algae nutrients)
- No toxic levels of Heavy Metals
- No chemical binders
- Low moisture content
Recommended usage of Red Sea Salt:
415 – 445
1240 – 1320
375 – 405
Ultra Low nutrient SPS
395 – 425
1180 – 1260
355 – 385
1060 – 1140
Parameters are based on dry salt mixed with RO water.