API Algaefix Marine
Controls many types of algae growth in marine and reef aquariums & will not harm marine fish, corals, or other invertebrates.
- Use weekly to control algae growth and reduce aquarium maintenance
- Will not harm marine fish, corals, or other invertebrates
- Does not discolor water or cause foaming
- EPA registered
Follow API Easy Care Guide and use ALGAEFIX MARINE:
- As part of regular care to reduce aquarium maintenance
- To directly treat and control algae in a saltwater or reef aquarium
MARINE ALGAEFIX effectively controls Green algae, Red Slime, and Brown Algae in marine aquariums containing live corals, invertebrates, and fish. It will not harm coralline algae, discolor water, or cause foaming.
Treats: 1 ml treats 10 U.S. gallons of water or 5 ml for each 50 gallons of water
Directions: Add 1 ml (1/5 tsp) for each 10 U.S. gallons or 5 ml (1 tsp.) for each 50 U.S. gallons of aquarium water. Repeat dose every three days until algae is controlled. Siphon or scrape any dead algae from the aquarium. Once algae growth is under control, add one dose per week. Weekly doses of MARINE ALGAEFIX will control algae growth and reduce aquarium maintenance.It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For indoor aquarium use only