API Stress Coat Marine
Instantly removes chlorine, chloramines, and ammonia from tap water to make the water safe for fish as well as promotes regeneration of damaged fish tissue through the healing power of Aloe Vera. Benefits:
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, and ammonia from tap water
- Contains Aloe Vera to promote healing & regeneration of damaged fish tissue
- Enhances slime coat
- Developed for use with a protein skimmer; will not cause foaming
Follow the API Easy Care Guide and use API MARINE STRESS COAT? when:
- Setting up a new saltwater or reef aquarium
- Adding or handling fish
- Doing routine water changes
- To repair damaged skin or fins
MARINE STRESS COAT is the only marine water conditioner with the healing power of Aloe Vera which helps to reduce fish stress and heal damaged tissue. It forms a synthetic slime coat to prevent electrolyte imbalance. Will help heal torn fins, skin wounds, and promote tissue regeneration.
Treats: 5 ml treats 10 U.S. gallons
Directions: Add 5 ml per 10 U.S. gallons (38L). To help repair damaged skin and fins and to replace slime coating, double the dosage.