ISTA Single Gauge CO2 Controller
- High quality solenoid adopted
- Suitable for ISTA face-up CO2 aluminum cylinder
- Equipped with German-made solenoid with safety valve, assure quality, silence and safety.
- Precision needle valve provides stable and accurate CO2 output.
- Made with stainless steel, anti-rust.
- Hand air-tighten design, no tool required.
- Dual gauge indicators show different pressure volume, one indicate the pressure inside the bottle, and the other one shows the depressurize power.
- Thread the controller tightly on the CO2 cylinder, turn on the cylinder on-off valve. Make sure to thread contoller tightly with the cylinder, no CO2 leakage.
- Connect the controller with ISTA timer, which allows you to controll the time of CO2 output.
- To disassemble the controller, first, turn off the cylinder on-off valve tightly.
- Second, plug in the controller and turn on the adjustment valve in order to release the remaining CO2 inside. The controller can be disassembled from the cylinder until the pressure gauge shows zero.
- Do not let controller get in touch with water, crash and fall down to the floor. Make sure the controller is set up straight.
- Do not use wrench or tools to disassemble the controller.
- Do not disassemble the controller from CO2 cylinder until the pressure gauge shows zero.