Fluval Edge 23L(6US Gal) LED – Black
Aquarium Capacity: 23 L (6 US GAL)
Aquarium dimensions (L x W x H): 43 X 26 X 36.8 CM (16.9 X 10.2 X 14.5 IN)
Shipped in heavy Wooden packing
Stylish and contemporary, Fluval Edge is a unique cube-shaped aquarium that turns fishkeeping into an extraordinary visual experience.
Edge’s simple, uncluttered design allows a clear and unobstructed view inside the aquarium, thanks to a housing module that conceals all essential equipment. Even the wiring is cleverly hidden. Perfect for homes or offices, its compact design fits perfectly in areas where space is limited. It will add a splash of life to dull areas such as countertops, desks or pedestals. Edge includes a powerful and efficient LED lighting system that creates ideal lighting for fish and aquatic plants. The shining aquarium will bring a ray of light to dim areas begging for visual excitement. A sealed glass top allows excellent aerial viewing. An overhead ventilation grill dissipates the heat from lighting, preventing moisture and reducing maintenance. A removable cover allows direct access to the aquarium and filter.
- Unique cube-shaped aquarium provides amazing visual experience
- Simple, uncluttered design allows a clear view inside the aquarium
- Housing module conceals all essential equipment
- Perfect for homes or offices
- Compact design perfect for countertops, desktops or pedestals
- Powerful and efficient LED lighting system creates ideal lighting for fish and aquatic plants
- Sealed glass top allows excellent aerial viewing
- Overhead ventilation grill dissipates the heat from lighting, prevents moisture, reduces maintenance
- Removable cover allows direct access to the aquarium and filter
- Powerful 3-stage aquarium filter keeps water clear and healthy
- Fluval Edge 23 L (6 US Gal), 6-sided closed top glass aquarium
- Powerful and efficient 21 LED lighting system
- 7600K high luminosity LEDs, suitable for aquatic plants.
- 3 Position On/Off switch: Bright Daytime, Deep Blue Nighttime and Off.
- Edge Clip-On Power Filter
- Aquarium Care Guide