Pet Care International Breed-X
Size : 250 gm
- For healthy skeletal structure. Allowing the muscular and nervous systems to function properly.
- Help improve immune function. Strong antioxidant. Helpful in stress conditions. Provide energy and may help maintain healthy skin, hair, eyes.
- Can be used in Breeding disorders.
- Increases the resistance to disease and helps protect the heart and muscular tissue.
- Directions for use:- *4gm in 100gm food for small birds. *6gm in 100gm food for medium birds. *8gm in 100gm food for large birds.
BREEDING BIRD NUTRITION Wild birds breed when the food quality is best for rearing chicks successfully. Mimicking wild diets can improve the breeding results for your birds. Good nutrition for successful breeding is very important.Pet care international looks at some of the key nutritional elements and supplements to assist you produce more and better quality healthy chicks. Nowhere in the world has a climate that is totally stable. Whether it is summers and winters, or wet seasons and dry seasons, everywhere has some sort of seasonal variation. This has an impact on the growth of plants. Most animals and birds respond to these seasons by breeding in the good times (summers and wet seasons). “Good” in this sense involves both quantity and quality of food. During dry seasons and winter most plants are relatively dormant. As food sources they are poor – low in protein, minerals and vitamins. When the season improves they start to grow and the level of nutrients in them rises. This makes them much better food. The most important change is the protein level. Rapidly growing young birds require a lot of protein for good growth. 20% is a fair rule of thumb. So, as the protein level of the diet increases, this sends a message to the adult birds that raising chicks is likely to be a good prospect. Traditional captive bird diets have protein levels between 8% and 12%.To achieve this simply feed Daily Breed-X in a good quality egg food like Feast or on fruit and vegetables or on pulses. One of the benefits of this system developed by pet care international is to help maintain your birds at the correct body weight. Directions for use:- *4gm in 100gm food for small birds. *6gm in 100gm food for medium birds. *8gm in 100gm food for large birds.