Pet Care International Economic Nutri-Diet
Size : 500 gms
- Introduce your baby chick to the goodness of a good instant formula which promotes good health and growth development.
- With Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, DHA, Omega 3 Fatty Acid, Multigrains, Vitamins & Minerals. Provide all Essential Nutrition for the foundation for good health.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids – These essential fats have a profound effect on every system of the body, including the reproductive system and they are crucial for healthy hormone functioning.
- Brewer’s Yeast – Brewer’s yeast is one of the best sources of B vitamin complex and it is rich in protein content and particularly high in DNA and RNA sources.
- Vitamins: Vitamin B1 – Releases energy from carbohydrate in the diet, and important for the heart and nervous system. Vitamin B2 – Releases energy from carbohydrate in the diet, and maintains healthy skin and digestive tract. Niacin (Vit.B3) – releases energy from carbohydrate and helps to maintain healthy skin, digestive tract and nervous system.
Nutri-diet economy : Handfeeding formula -> With Probiotics and Prebiotics. -> With DHA and omega 3 fatty acid. -> With Digestive enzymes. Constitutes of:- Ground Corn, Ground Wheat,Ground rice,Ground gram, Ground Green Grams, Soys Protein Hydrolysate, Vegitable Oil,Calcium Carbonate,Vitamin A,Vitamin D3,Vitamin E,Vitamin C,Vitamin K3, D-pantothenate calcium,Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2,Vitamin B6,Vitamin B12, Biotin,Folic acid,L-lysine,DL-methionine, Iron (iron sulphate monohydrate), Iodine, Copper,Manganese ,Zinc,Salt.Cinnamon extract,Brewer’s Yeast. Directions For Use:- Nutri-diet economic hand-rearing food is prepared by adding warm water. The food-water ration changes with the age of the baby-bird and must be carefully adapted. 1. Mix in a clean bowl the Nutri-diet economic rearing food and the hot water in volumes as recommended in the chart. Because tap water may contain harmful bacteria, it is recommendable to boil the water before or to use bottled water. 2. The mixture should be stirred vigorously. Allow to settle for a minute. If the preparation is carried out correctly, a nice porridge is obtained. 3. Allow porridge to cool down to 39°C. Before serving the mixture, it should be stirred vigorously once more so that water and food do not separate. Important: the mixture should be prepared fresh before every meal! The mixture is therefore best prepared in small amounts. Use the following chart to prepare the rearing food. For the first preparation, it is recommended to weigh out precisely the required amounts. Age volume volume Day 2: 1 part Days Nutri – 6 part water Day 2 – day 3: 1 part Days Nutri – 5 part water Day 3 – day 4: 1 part Days Nutri 4 part water Day 4 – day 5: 1 part Days Nutri 3 part water Day 5: – 1 part Days Nutri – 2 to 2.5 part water