Pet Care International Pro-Zyme Care
Probiotics with Digestive Enzymes for Healthy Bird Digestive System (100gm)
- Water Soluble Pro-Zyme care with enzyme cocktail along with probiotics, prebiotics, vitamins and essential Nutrients for Aviculture
- Unique cost effective solution derived out of intensive R&D at pet care international to develop an effective alternative to regular feed mixed enzymes for greater catalytic efficiency and rapid conversion of feed.
- Prozyme care stimulate breeding condition and give chicks a fabulous start in life.
- Facilitates to include more alternative feed ingredients into diet formulation due to enhanced digestibility.
- Directions for use:- 2gm per liter of drinking water Packing
The digestive system of birds gets very easily upset. Any slight stress causes a reduction in the blood supply to the gut. The biochemical conditions then change reducing the effectiveness of the gut and increasing the risk of infection by harmful bacteria. Keeping the gut topped up with beneficial digestive bacteria keeps the bad bugs under control and ensures that as much of the food as possible is actually absorbed into the bloodstream. This is the job of a Prozyme care. Many breeders and vets have now demonstrated to themselves the superiority of probiotics. Prozyme care probiotics works so well as it contains bacteria that act immediately getting into the gut and it also contains enzyme components for active food digestion.
Prozyme care stimulates efficient gut function & improves the bird’s ability to absorb nutrition which contributes to bringing adult birds into breeding condition. When young chicks hatch they should have no bacteria in the gut. They rely on their parents to supply them with their food. Prozyme care in the food starts the chicks digestive system off very quickly ensuring rapid early growth and excellent resistance to otherwise dangerous digestive diseases.
A) Rapid Liberation of absorbable sugar molecules from the non-digestible non starch polysaccharides and absorbable phosphorous from the non –digestible plant phytate.
B) Helps to gain higher metabolisable energy.
C) Increases the availability of nutrients which contributes to improved animal performance.
D) Improves feed conversion ratio rapidly.
E) Facilitates to include more alternative feed ingredients into diet formulation due to enhanced digestibility.
F) Improves essential amino acids digestibility.
G) Helps in reducing gut viscosity and less water consumption.
H) Improves litter condition by increasing dry matter content of manure.
I) Pro-Zyme care enhances Dietary Protein & Carbohydrate digestibility.