It contains necessary nutrition as follows:-
* vitamin E, vitamin B12,vitamin B9,vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin C, folic acid and Beta-carothene.
* Potassium, phosphorous, mangnesium, sodium required for reproduction.
* Calcium, mineral, Omega 3,6,9.
* carbohydrate, carothene, vitamin B1,vitamin B2,vitamin B3, and magnesium to support metabolism, produce protein and encourage food intake.
* High protein, research shows that birds raised in cage are likely to have insufficient protein, affect reproduction system, and spoiled eggs during incubation. Healthy breed can deliver a lot of strong edgling.
* It enhances the expression of the red lipochrome.
* Allowing the muscular and nervous systems to function properly.
* Help improve immune function.
* Can be used in Breeding disorders or in cases of unhealthy egg.
* Strong antioxidant.
* Increases the resistance to disease and helps protect the heart and muscular tissue.
* Provide energy and may help maintain healthy skin, hair, eyes.
* Helpful in stress conditions.
* For successful breeding.
* Helps in membrane formation.
* Useful in molt.
* For healthy skin condition.
* Useful for smaller birds that produce large numbers of eggs or multiple clutches.
* Assists in the normal development of egg membranes and assists birds in producing the maximum amount of healthy eggs.
Active constitutent oil:-
* Oenothera biennis oil
* Wheat germ oil
* Almond oil
* Flaxseed oil
* Coconut oil
* Walnut oil
* Hazelnut oil
* Sesame oil
* Sunflower oil
Direction for use:-
* Mix 20ml per kg soft food or egg food.