Search...
MENUMENU
LOGIN

Filter by price

Penn Plax

Penn-Plax began in 1956 when Marvin Goldman, an engineer and fish hobbyist, together with his wife Anita, opened Saratoga Tropiquarium, a pet shop in Brooklyn, N.Y. Soon after, Marvin’s brother Jerry joined the team as an industrial designer.
Today Penn-Plax distributes 4,000 SKUs throughout the U.S. and in 44 other countries. They established joint ventures with overseas manufacturers, opening distribution centers in California, Memphis, Tenn., Europe and China.

Showing all 34 results

magnifiercross
0