Hikari Food Sticks
Ideal for Top-Feeding Carnivores. A Scientific Diet For Arowana & Top Feeding Carnivorous Fish.
- An optimally balanced nutrient mix that helps maximize growth.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish.
- New advances in bio-technology helped us identify the highest grade of color enhancing ingredients available today which support color retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- The highly digestible nutrient mix helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding** common with other floating stick type foods.
- Rapidly becomes soft by absorbing water, yet retains its shape.*
- “*Rapidly absorbs water and takes on a soft, live-food-like consistency without dissolving. **When used as directed.”
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.