ISTA Twin Gauge CO2 Controller with Bubble counter & Check valve (Face-Side)
- High quality solenoid adopted
- Made of stainless steel, anti-rust
- Hand tighten design, no tool required
- Equipped with flash light indication and bubble counter & check valve
- Suitable for ISTA face-side CO2 aluminum cylinder
- Equipped with German-made solenoid with safety valve, assure quality, silence and safety.
- Precision needle valve provides stable and accurate CO2 output.
- Dual gauge indicators show different pressure volume, one indicate the pressure inside the bottle, and the other one shows the depressurize power.
- Thread the controller tightly on the CO2 cylinder; turn on the cylinder on-off valve. Make sure to thread controller tightly with the cylinder, no CO2 leakage.
- Unscrew the lid of Metal Bubble Counter and pour in 80% full of water. Screw back tightly the bubble counter lid and connect the air pipe on it.
- Connect the controller with ISTA timer, which allows you to control the time of CO2 output.
- To disassemble the controller, first, turn off the cylinder on-off valve tightly. Second, plug in the controller and turn on the adjustment valve in order to release the remaining CO2 inside. The controller can be disassembled from the cylinder until the pressure gauge shows zero.
- ISTA 2 in 1 Metal Bubble Counter & Check Valve attahced, easier observation of CO2 flow and effectively present backflow.
- Do not let controller get in touch with water, crash and fall down to the floor. Make sure the controller is set up straight.
- Do not use wrench or tools to disassemble the controller.
- Do not disassemble the controller from CO2 cylinder until the pressure gauge shows zero.